We know changing employment can be challenging and difficult, so we thought we’d spell out our process in a format you might be familiar with.
Use Case 01 – Talented BA joins Redvespa
Talented Business Analyst meets with people at Redvespa and becomes an employee.
Status: Approved – final
Scope: Career development and talent identification
Primary Actor: Talented Business Analyst (that’s you!)
Preconditions: Talented BA desires an exciting and challenging career change.
Main Success Scenario:
- Talented BA sends CV to Sonia Knox.
- Sonia reviews CV and contacts talented BA for phone interview.
- Talented BA and Sonia meet for coffee.
- Talented BA meets Redvespa Management team for a friendly but formal interview.
- Talented BA meets Redvespa peers for coffee and a discussion of experience and culture fit.
- Redvespa contacts two of the references provided by the talented BA.
- Talented BA joins the team.
- Celebration drinks are had with all the actors.
- Talented BA and Redvespa embark on their journey of BA discovery together.
Steps 2-6: Things don’t work out for either party – process ends.
Minimal Success Guarantee: Talented BA is considered by Redvespa
Stakeholders and Interested parties: references, your bank manager, mum.