Our vibrant community of business analysts willingly share their ideas,
passion and knowledge. They always give 100% because they want to
make a difference.
We work hard to get the best people who have that special combination
of experience and people skills. We are always on the lookout
for people who are:
- team players and willing to contribute and participate with their range of skills, experience and working styles
- not afraid to make the hard calls
- can stay the distance
- strong contributors to our special culture
- ambassadors for the Redvespa brand (have we mentioned how proud we are of our brand?)
- willing to share our values.
In return, you can expect to enjoy working on a range of assignments across many industries. You’ll join the awesome community of Redvespa consultants and share in their enthusiasm and skills. We’ll also give you the right kind of support and professional development to get where you want to be.
And you will have fun. We work hard, but we also know how to play. We are (in)famous for our parties and events.
If this doesn’t sound like you, and you’d prefer a different level of support, in September 2015 we launched a new brand for business analysis contractors- Sidecar. If you’d like to know more, you can check out our announcement and the Sidecar page.