Our people are awesome. And we’re always on the lookout for more smart, talented people as we aim to build a team of the best consultants in the Business Analysis space.
What are we looking for?
- Confident people who are comfortable working in teams and bring a range of skills, experience and styles to Redvespa.
- People who contribute and participate – to the wider BA community, who want to get involved in interviews, peer reviews, QA of each others’ work, share their ideas via social media and our regular consultants’ forum, take part in social activities, including our infamous Redvespa Christmas party.
- People who are ambassadors for the Redvespa brand i.e. they’re hell bent on delivery!
- People who share our values.
We stand for:
- Vitality – within our organisation, for our people and our clients
- Integrity – conducting our business in an open and honest way
- Contribution – giving back to the community, sharing our expertise by empowering our clients
- Innovation – drawing on the depth of our experience to offer something outside the square.
If all of that sounds like you, then we need to talk!
What can we offer in return?
A great place to work and opportunities to grow your skills, broaden your experience and make a difference. Our clients come from many different business sectors and you’ll get to work on interesting, challenging and stimulating projects.
We also welcome you to the Redvespa family. In this business, we’re transparent with our vision and openly share our strategic and tactical thinking. Ultimately, we succeed together so we welcome your input.
We work hard to understand each individual’s goals and motivators and do what we can to help you achieve your aims.
And apart from investing in your professional development, we’re also interested in you as a person.
After all, you’re now part of our family.