Redvespa proud to be appointed on AoG Tranche 2 Business & Finance Panel
We are excited to announce we have been selected as a provider of services to All of Government (AoG) Tranche 2 Business & Finance Consultancy Panel. Being on this AoG panel means it is easy for Participating Agencies to engage Redvespa in our areas of expertise in 2 sub-categories:
- Business Change: Advisory services on business change processes and methodologies to ensure that organisational change is successfully planned and executed.
- Operations Management and Risk: Operations Management includes services related to business process and quality improvement plans through to reviews of operating models and their design. Risk Management services relate to risk identification, assessment and management, and security and safety systems.
Redvespa enjoys working with many Government agencies and we are excited to be able to continue making change happen and future proofing Government business throughout the country.
Redvespa+ new Partnership – Miss McCabe
We’re super excited to be partnering with long time friend of Redvespa – Gemma McCabe.
Gemma McCabe – Miss McCabe – has been working her Design magic for over 10 years with Redvespa. Having recently worked on a few projects together for Redvespa clients we thought it was time to formalise the partnership.
Miss McCabe specialises in branding and graphic design, working collaboratively with clients to put a smile on your face. Gemma adds to Redvespa’s capability in the Design space with her visual wizadry.
Redvespa welcomes aboard 4 new people
It has been a busy time at Redvespa in our people and culture space. Having recently embarked on a journey and enhancing our collaborative culture with a new Way of Working, we’re also excited to be welcoming 4 new talented characters to our team:
- Raj Singam joined us in Wellington in February and recently worked in the financial sector.
- Carol Fortune joined us in Wellington at the start of March, having taken a sabbatical from work to go back to her homeland (Ireland) for 6 months. Carol worked in the Insurance sector.
- Alison Neil has joined us this week in Wellington and recently worked in the agricultural sector.
- And last, but certainly not least. Maud Bruchon joins us from France! Maud will be joining the Auckland team, we can’t wait for her to join our other French consultant, Caroline Lardy.
Knowledge = Empowerment
At Redvespa Knowledge and Culture have been a big focus for us over the last year. Not only collaborating but sharing knowledge in our Squads and Guilds. With this, we are unearthing some snippets of work we’ve done with some of our awesome clients.
Recently, one of our consultants loved doing their mail out project at SkyCity – check out the Case Study at the bottom of the ‘Our Work‘ page on our website.
We’ve had the chance to unleash potential in some cool start-ups lately. One of our consultants lived to tell the tale, and he’s written a blog about it!
- We’ve got stories to tell with our new Way of Working, and we’ll be releasing some of the journey Blair, Moana and the Consultants have been on, led by Sarah!
- We have a new company joining us in our Wellington office.
- We’re doing Social Purpose a little differently this year, and you’ll find out more about that! Here’s a little teaser tip… “Leave your comfort zone. This is a great way to build confidence because you learn to do things you think you can’t. The reality is to be all you can be you will feel uncomfortable and a mind resisting you from having a go. But you can do it.”