Terms and conditions of use
- The purpose of this website is to provide general information on Redvespa, and business analysis. We expressly disclaim all liability for; damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided on this website is correct, complete, and up to date.
- This website is not intended to provide advice and you should not rely upon it as such. Visitors to the Redvespa website should take advice from qualified professionals before undertaking any action following reading or viewing any information received from this website.
- This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Resvespa is not responsible for and does not endorse, the content or accuracy of any other sites linked to the Website. You should contact the relevant third party directly if you have any questions.
- The laws governing the website and its use are the laws of New Zealand, and users submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- Redvespa owns all copyright in the text and graphics on this website and its overall design
- You may download and print out any part of this website for your own personal use provided that the source and copyright status of the material is acknowledged, the material is reproduced accurately and the material is not used in a derogatory manner or misleading context. Any other copying, distribution or use of the information or materials on this site (including use for commercial purposes), without the prior written permission of Redvespa, is strictly prohibited.
- The provisions above do not apply to material on this website that is subject to third party copyright. Permission cannot be granted by Redvespa to reproduce any copyright material available on this website that is owned by a third party.
(C) Redvespa Consultants Ltd 2017