Location: Rydges Hotel, Auckland
Time: 08:30 AM
23 – 24 July, 2013
• New to the Business Analyst role?
• Considering becoming a Business Analyst?
• Involved with project roles that include business analysis?
• Looking to gain knowledge and insight into BA skills?
• Interested in refreshing your skills and connecting with peers?
Then come and join us at the Business Analysis Skills Development Forum.
Designed to provide an in-depth look at the foundation skills for business analysis. Learn more about requirements analysis, user acceptance testing, stakeholder management, process modelling and more at this exciting two day event.
Suzanne Burgess, Redvespa Consultant, presents on ‘Business Analysis in context – understanding the big picture’ on Day 1 of the Forum.
You can register here.